Archive for the ‘Mobile’ Category
PhoneGap is an HTML5 app platform that allows you to author native applications with web technologies and get access to APIs and app stores. With PhoneGap you can
- Wrap it with PhoneGap Using the free open source framework or PhoneGap build you can get access to native APIs.
- Deploy to multiple platforms! PhoneGap uses standards-based web technologies to bridge web applications and mobile devices.
Sencha Touch is the first HTML5 mobile web app framework.Sencha Touch allows you to develop mobile web apps that look and feel native on iPhone and Android touch devices.If you are building a complex enterprise application with a lot of visual interactions, Sencha Touch may be the best choice. it is heavily documented, with a strong professional team providing support.
- A Pretty UI Widget Framework With a side of DOM, event and data stuff
- Open Source Under a friendly OpenBSD License
- Cross Platform webOS, iOS, Android, Symbian, Safari, Chrome, Dashboard Widgets (wait, what?)
Free High Quality Mobile Icons in PNG format
You can use these icons on your mobile applications or mobiles. Mobile Icon Set includes Phone Call, Photos, Messages, Calculator, Wireless, Calendar, Settings, Contacts, Notes, Map.
Usage: Free for Personal and Commercial Projects (Size: 128, 64, 48, 32px)