Archive for the ‘Ajax’ Category
JSLint looks at some style conventions as well as structural problems. It does not prove that your program is correct. It just provides another set of eyes to help spot problems.
Read the rest of this entry »
mcDropdown jQuery Plugin is an unique UI control that would allow users to select from a complex hierarchical tree of options. This control is intuitive and it allows for both quick mouse and keyboard entry. After many rounds of discussion internally and with customers, GivaLabs has created mcDropdown jQuery Plugin with the following features.
- Creates a multi-column hierarchical select UI component
- Binds a text input field or div element to a list element (included nested lists)
- Menus are automatically split into columns as needed
- Menus are positioned to always stay on the screen
- Autocomplete keyboard entry (only valid options are allowed)
- Menu automatically scrolls into viewport when opened
The naming conventions and parameters of the validations are similar to those found in the Ruby on Rails framework, and as such is the perfect companion. Don???t worry if you dont use Rails though, LiveValidation can be used anywhere you like, is simple to learn, and a joy to use.
Timeago: Timeago is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to support automatically updating fuzzy timestamps (e.g. “4 minutes ago” or “about 1 day ago”).
Flexselect: Flexselect is a jQuery plugin that turns select boxes into flex-matching incremental-finding controls. Think of it as Quicksilver squished into a select box.
Facebox: Facebox is a jQuery-based, Facebook-style lightbox which can display images, divs, or entire remote pages. It’s simple to use and easy on the eyes.
- Authentic Vista look-and-feel
- Quick navigation by jumping back and forth between months, years and decades without drop-down boxes
- Smooth transition animations
- Customizable features
We start this project for self-use. Because it’s standalone we share it with other people who need to build a calendar/appointment or scheduling application. By and by, more and more people love it and hope us to maintain such a project.
Recently we decide arrange resources to this project for maintenance and further development. So we just have got a new home for wdCalendar.
Over there we have svn/bug tracking/forum system. Please go there for more support.
Flexigrid Lightweight but rich data grid with resizable columns and a scrolling data to match the headers, plus an ability to connect to an xml based data source using Ajax to load the content.
Similar in concept with the Ext Grid only its pure jQuery love, which makes it light weight and follows the jQuery mantra of running with the least amount of configuration.
- Resizable columns
- Resizable height and width
- Sortable column headers
- Cool theme
- Can convert an ordinary table
- Ability to connect to an ajax data source (XML and JSON[new])
- Show/hide columns
- Toolbar (new)
- Search (new)
- Accessible API
- Many more
wdCalendar is a jquery based google calendar clone. It cover most google calendar features.
- Day/week/month view provided.
- create/update/remove events by drag & drop.
- Easy way to integrate with database.
- All day event/more days event provided.