Archive for the ‘css3’ Category
1. 960 Grid System
The 960 Grid System is an effort to streamline web development workflow by providing commonly used dimensions, based on a width of 960 pixels. There are two variants: 12 and 16 columns, which can be used separately or in tandem.
2. Blueprint CSS framework
Blueprint is a CSS framework, which aims to cut down on your development time. It gives you a solid foundation to build your project on top of, with an easy-to-use grid, sensible typography, useful plugins, and even a stylesheet for printing.
What does Blueprint have to offer?
- A CSS reset that eliminates the discrepancies across browsers.
- A solid grid that can support the most complex of layouts.
- Typography based on expert principles that predate the web.
- Form styles for great looking user interfaces.
- Print styles for making any webpage ready for paper.
- Plugins for buttons, tabs and sprites.
- Tools, editors, and templates for every step in your workflow.
Read the rest of this entry »
Firebug is the most popular and powerful web development tool.
- Inspect HTML and modify style and layout in real-time
- Accurately analyze network usage and performance
- Extend Firebug and add features to make Firebug even more powerful
- Get the information you need to get it done with Firebug.
See some highlights:
Firebug start button in Firefox toolbar
Inspector API for Firebug extensions
Large Command line has history
- lighter (less K-weight on the wire and on the page for most uses)
- faster (fewer http requests, less code to write and compile, more efficient code)
- more consistent (common naming, event signatures, and widget APIs throughout the library)
- more powerful (do more with less implementation code)
- more securable (safer and easier to expose to multiple developers working in the same environment)
Peppy is a lightning fast CSS 3 compliant selector engine with no external library dependencies. Peppy can be used along side other libraries seamlessly.
HTML5 Boilerplate is the professional badass’s base HTML/CSS/JS template for a fast, robust and future-proof site.
After more than two years in iterative development, you get the best of the best practices baked in: cross-browser normalization, performance optimizations, even optional features like cross-domain ajax and flash. A starter apache .htaccess config file hooks you the eff up with caching rules and preps your site to serve HTML5 video, use @font-face, and get your gzip zipple on.
Boilerplate is not a framework, nor does it prescribe any philosophy of development, it’s just got some tricks to get your project off the ground quickly and right-footed.
IzzyMenu.com is an Online Menu Builder – which you can use free to build a menu for your website. All you need more is a domain and hosting where to place your menu! It’s easy to use, Online Menu Builder, which allows you to build your CSS & DHTML menu in minutes. Choose from dozens ready styles or create your own menu style. IzzyMenu is the best solution for you!
Create professional looking CSS menus for your Website as easy as never before! Build your cool menu online, without writing a single line of code!