mcDropdown jQuery Plugin is an unique UI control that would allow users to select from a complex hierarchical tree of options. This control is intuitive and it allows for both quick mouse and keyboard entry. After many rounds of discussion internally and with customers, GivaLabs has created mcDropdown jQuery Plugin with the following features.
- Creates a multi-column hierarchical select UI component
- Binds a text input field or div element to a list element (included nested lists)
- Menus are automatically split into columns as needed
- Menus are positioned to always stay on the screen
- Autocomplete keyboard entry (only valid options are allowed)
- Menu automatically scrolls into viewport when opened
PhoneGap is an HTML5 app platform that allows you to author native applications with web technologies and get access to APIs and app stores. With PhoneGap you can
- Wrap it with PhoneGap Using the free open source framework or PhoneGap build you can get access to native APIs.
- Deploy to multiple platforms! PhoneGap uses standards-based web technologies to bridge web applications and mobile devices.
Timeago: Timeago is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to support automatically updating fuzzy timestamps (e.g. “4 minutes ago” or “about 1 day ago”).
Flexselect: Flexselect is a jQuery plugin that turns select boxes into flex-matching incremental-finding controls. Think of it as Quicksilver squished into a select box.
Facebox: Facebox is a jQuery-based, Facebook-style lightbox which can display images, divs, or entire remote pages. It’s simple to use and easy on the eyes.
- Authentic Vista look-and-feel
- Quick navigation by jumping back and forth between months, years and decades without drop-down boxes
- Smooth transition animations
- Customizable features
We start this project for self-use. Because it’s standalone we share it with other people who need to build a calendar/appointment or scheduling application. By and by, more and more people love it and hope us to maintain such a project.
Recently we decide arrange resources to this project for maintenance and further development. So we just have got a new home for wdCalendar.
Over there we have svn/bug tracking/forum system. Please go there for more support.
Flexigrid Lightweight but rich data grid with resizable columns and a scrolling data to match the headers, plus an ability to connect to an xml based data source using Ajax to load the content.
Similar in concept with the Ext Grid only its pure jQuery love, which makes it light weight and follows the jQuery mantra of running with the least amount of configuration.
- Resizable columns
- Resizable height and width
- Sortable column headers
- Cool theme
- Can convert an ordinary table
- Ability to connect to an ajax data source (XML and JSON[new])
- Show/hide columns
- Toolbar (new)
- Search (new)
- Accessible API
- Many more
As a framework, OpenLayers is intended to separate map tools from map data so that all the tools can operate on all the data sources. This separation breaks the proprietary silos that earlier GIS revolutions have taught civilization to avoid. The mapping revolution on the public Web should benefit from the experience of history.
wdCalendar is a jquery based google calendar clone. It cover most google calendar features.
- Day/week/month view provided.
- create/update/remove events by drag & drop.
- Easy way to integrate with database.
- All day event/more days event provided.