Flexigrid Lightweight but rich data grid with resizable columns and a scrolling data to match the headers, plus an ability to connect to an xml based data source using Ajax to load the content.
Similar in concept with the Ext Grid only its pure jQuery love, which makes it light weight and follows the jQuery mantra of running with the least amount of configuration.
- Resizable columns
- Resizable height and width
- Sortable column headers
- Cool theme
- Can convert an ordinary table
- Ability to connect to an ajax data source (XML and JSON[new])
- Show/hide columns
- Toolbar (new)
- Search (new)
- Accessible API
- Many more
jqGrid is a grid component for ASP.NET & PHP based on the world’s most popular and flexible jQuery grid plugin jqGrid.
jqGridView is new, client-rich, XML-based, ajax grid plugin for jQuery library. jqGridView provides professional solution for representing and editing tabular data on the web. Carefully designed, with powerful script API, this editable DHTML grid is easy configurable with XML, and shows convincing results working with large amounts of data. jqGridView allows easy implementation of nice looking(managed through css). jqGridView is not platform-depending plug-in, it can be used with different web -programming platforms like: ASP .NET/ASP, PHP, JAVA, CGI scripts etc. jqGridView has hight bowser compatibility.
Ingrid is an unobtrusive jQuery component that adds datagrid behaviors (column resizing, paging, sorting, row and column styling, and more) to your tables. It’s easy to get started – read on below, or check out the Example Pages.
It is an advanced component and is going to be a bit more difficult to learn and configure, but once you realize its full potential, it will blow your mind!
- Adaptive virtual scrolling (handle hundreds of thousands of rows with extreme responsiveness)
- Extremely fast rendering speed
- Supports jQuery UI Themes
- Background post-rendering for richer cells
- Configurable & customizable
- Full keyboard navigation
- Column resize/reorder/show/hide
- Column autosizing & force-fit
- Pluggable cell formatters & editors
- Support for editing and creating new rows.
- Grouping, filtering, custom aggregators, and more!
- Advanced detached & multi-field editors with undo/redo support.
- “GlobalEditorLock” to manage concurrent edits in cases where multiple Views on a page can edit the same data.
Tablesorter is a jQuery plugin for turning a standard HTML table with THEAD and TBODY tags into a sortable table without page refreshes. tablesorter can successfully parse and sort many types of data including linked data in a cell. It has many useful features including:
- Multi-column sorting
- Parsers for sorting text, URIs, integers, currency, floats, IP addresses, dates (ISO, long and short formats), time. Add your own easily
- Support secondary “hidden” sorting (e.g., maintain alphabetical sort when sorting on other criteria)
- Extensibility via widget system
- Cross-browser: IE 6.0+, FF 2+, Safari 2.0+, Opera 9.0+
- Small code size