- Compatible with all major browsers: IE6+, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome
- Same look and feel as Firebug
- Inspect HTML and modify style in real-time
- Powerful console logging functions
- Rich representation of DOM elements
- Extend Firebug Lite and add features to make it even more powerful
Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar provides several features for exploring and understanding Web pages. These features enable you to:
- Explore and modify the document object model (DOM) of a Web page.
- Locate and select specific elements on a Web page through a variety of techniques.
- Selectively disable Internet Explorer settings.
- View HTML object class names, ID’s, and details such as link paths, tab index values, and access keys.
- Outline tables, table cells, images, or selected tags.