The pure HTML5/CSS skin ensures a consistent look between HTML5 browsers, and easy custom skinning if you want to give it a specific look, or brand it with your own colors. See the skins page for examples of custom skins.
2.Kaltura HTML5 Media Library
The library supports a seamless fallback with Flash based playback using Kaltura’s Flash player or Java Cortado for browsers that don’t yet feature HTML5 video & audio support. Upon detection of the client browser, the Kaltura HTML5 Media Library chooses the right codec to use (specified in the source attributes, or available from a Kaltura server) and the right player to display. So whether you’re using flash, h264, ogg-theora, or WebM — Kaltura’s library will make sure it is played on all browsers with the same UI.
3. JW Player for HTML5
- HTML5 video with Flash fallback
- Easy CSS/HTML/JS customization and theming
- Full screen support
- Completely open source and free for commercial use
5. sublimevideo player
SublimeVideo is a unique cloud-based HTML5 video player that gives you the power to reach your audience no matter what device or browser they are using.
6.Open Standard Media (OSM) Player
Built by Alethia Inc., the Open Standard Media (OSM) Player is an all-in-one media player for the web. It is an industry changing, open source (GPLv3) media player that is written in jQuery to dynamically deliver any type of web media, including HTML5, YouTube, Vimeo, and Flash.
This media player is much different than any other media player on the market, and we are sure you will be happy with the following list of features it offers.
- 100% Open Source and 100% free!
- Written in the popular jQuery framework.
- Dynamic HTML5 content delivery.
- Audio and Video support with the most popular media formats.
- Automatic Flash fallback for non-standard media.
- Easily themable using the incredible ThemeRoller system.
- Seamless Vimeo and YouTube integration.
- Playlist support
- Player to Player communication.